Gedu C19 TF (GC19TF) would like to notify general public that two Covid-19 positive cases were detected from Sorchen and Suntalakha under Geling Gewog. In order to trace the Primary Contacts and to stop infection spreading to other places, the GC19TF would like to impose following restrictions in Sorchen, Kamji, Suntalakha and Ganglakha with immediate effect.
1. All houses and buildings with Primary Contacts shall be cordoned off and all tenants shall remain under strict home quarantine.
2. Shops and Restaurants in the cordoned buildings (red buildings) shall remain closed.
3. Movement of people and vehicle shall not be allowed out of Sorchen, Kamji, Suntalakha & Ganglakha.
4. Phuntsholing-Thimphu Highway shall remain open. Vehicle passing through highway shall not halt in Kamji, Suntalakha and Ganglakha.
5. Movement for medical emergencies shall be facilitated.
We request utmost cooperation from residents of the said places and travelers on the highway to adhere to the notification. Movement relaxations will be introduced depending on the test results of the Primary Contacts.
For any queries, call the hotline number 5555.